All sessions have a minimum print order of $300. Please note this does not include your session fee. The minimum order is pre tax and shipping and post any discounts. The minimum order must be placed during the 14 days that your online gallery is published.
-The minimum order does not include custom cards or announcements, jewelry/accessories, portrait folios or mini accordions.
-Session fees cover immediate family only, $25 each for additional individual, or a custom quote for large multi generation families.
-The sitting fee is required as a retainer to secure the photographer for all sessions. Your session may be rescheduled up to one time unless illness or weather was a factor, for those instances we will happily accommodate as many times as needed, within reason. We ask that rescheduled date take place within 60 days or the retainer will be forfeited.
-Sick babies and parents are not allowed in the studio, due to the work I do with newborns it is very important that I keep a strict no sick policy. If you must cancel an appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance to reschedule.
-Sales tax in the amount of 7% is applicable for all sessions and in-state orders.
-All sessions include up to 30 miles of travel in each direction. Additional mileage incures a travel charge of $.50/mile.
-All images are the property of Nicole Everson, Nicole Everson Photography and are copyright protected. Please note that it is illegal to scan prints, right-click or screen shot images featured on the web site or the blog, sell or alter images received in CD or print format.
-Print and product prices are guaranteed for 30 days from the date of your session. Prices are subject to change at any time.
-The images from your session are available for a period of 9 months from the date of your session, unless you are participating in A Year of Art (see newborn website). After that time, only ordered images will be archived, all others will be purged or reserved for studio use.
-Due to the custom nature of the art produced, all sales are final. If there is found to be any defect in a print, the studio will re-print it at our discretion.
-All print orders take approximately 2-3 weeks, canvases and other custom or boutique products may take longer. Turn around time may also be longer during studio closures, late summer and fall.
•All weddings and sessions are booked on a first come first serve basis upon receipt of deposit and the contract. We only take a max of 15 weddings per year to allow ourselves the opportunity to give as much one-on-one attention to our couples as possible. There are no shortcuts in our work! We look forward to the relationship that forms with each of our couples.
• To reserve your date a signed contract and non-refundable retainer is required.
• Once your date is reserved, the studio declines other inquiries, thus all retainers are non-refundable.
• Engagement sessions need to be scheduled at least two months before your wedding.
• Engagement sessions are scheduled on weekdays only.
• Engagement galleries are online within 2-3 weeks of the portrait session.
• Wedding galleries are online within 2 months of the wedding date.
• Wedding sneak peak is posted online within 2 weeks of the wedding date.
• List of desired images for the wedding album must be sent in within 3 weeks of your online gallery or you will forfeit your locked in wedding album price.
• Album designs are delivered one month after desired wedding images are submitted.
• Album edits are turned around within 3 weeks.
• Once final album design has been approved, albums are delivered within 4 to 6 months.
• High resolution digital negatives of wedding & engagement files on thumb drive are delivered with the finished album.
• Any images by Nicole Everson Photography on display at the wedding reception must be printed by Nicole Everson Photography. (excluding wedding favors)
• FL sales tax of 7% is applied to all wedding packages.
• A mileage fee of $0.50 per mile beyond 50 miles for weddings and 30 miles for engagement sessions will be added to the cost of the wedding package at the time of booking. Mileage fee is in accordance with FL state mileage rates and subject to change.
• Nicole Everson Photography only travels in one vehicle to any event. Additional fees will apply if photographers are required to travel separately.
• Nicole Everson Photography will do all the booking and hotel accommodations for Nicole Everson Photographers for all weddings requiring travel.
• Images are archived after 12 months.
• There is a $100 fee to retrieve archived images. (Nicole can wave this fee)
• Once the assignment has been completed and the disc has been delivered, Nicole Everson Photography does not assume any liability if any portion of the work is lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise unavailable to the client.